"Frida", Handmade pouch
Mexico City, 1932.
The day is declining over the city, taking with it the heavy heat, to give way to the coolness of twilight.
Frida walks slowly towards the front door, carrying in her hand a black leather pouch; decorated with sumptuous embroidery and magnificent flowers that seem to have come from her garden.
She delicately lifts the flap of her pocket, to take a fan of black lace, subtly revealing the red interior of her little bag. The night will be festive and colorful...
Choose the decoration of your pouch yourself, through the selection of leather flowers freshly designed for you and meticulously set on metal snaps.
- Dimensions: 22.5cm x 14cm x 7cm (length x height x width).
- Detachable 95cm shoulder strap.
- Material: black cowhide.
- Interior: matching 100% cotton and cowhide lining (black).
- Decoration: pleated leather flowers (yellow lamb, orange lamb, red calf) and needle embroidery.
- Silver hardware, inside patch pocket.
- Magnetic metal snap closure.
- Origin of the leathers: France.
- Manufactured to order (manufacturing time: between 5 and 10 weeks + mailing times).